Black Rose Dragon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Rose Dragon Forums

Have fun at Black Rose Dragon Forums!! We will get news on KCVDS, YVD and anything Yu-Gi-Oh Related. Post, share info, make suggestions, give ideas, arrange Duels through MSN, YVD, KCVDS, whatever, even Join my tournament (coming up). Enjoy!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention!! READ TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO SATELLITE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dannyboy9876
Admin
Dannyboy9876

Attention!! READ TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO SATELLITE!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention!! READ TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO SATELLITE!!   Attention!! READ TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO SATELLITE!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:04 pm

How to get into Neo-Domino City:

1. Test duels contain 2 duels, you must duel a tester (through KCVDS, YVD, MSN etc.) and win 1 duel. 0 duels won by the tested person is also acceptable if the tested person had great skill.
2. ways of proving victory(proving loss isnt really required):

i. Image. "How to?": You must tell your opponent/tester to reduce ther life points to 0, then (before or after them disconnecting), press the button Print Screen(this usually is written Prt Scrn, or something similar, and has a SysRq under it. Then minimize KCVDS/YVD/MSN etc., go into paint, hold down Ctrl, and press V, the pic from the duel should show up on paint. Save it on the desktop. Go to www.Photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us or anything that can upload images. Upload the duel image, then get the link, and post it here (dont PM me, post it HERE), WITHOUT the image tags (with the img tags the pic would show up and it is MASSIVE!! And I dont want a huge image taking up lots of space here. Hope this has helped.

ii. If you cant do No.1 but a friend can. Only accepted with MSN. Make a room (if possible, cuz im cluless with msn), get two people in there with you (so that makes three), duel with the original partner, while the other watches. tell the other to take a pic, and take a pic using the bolded technique.

The bolded tecnique is preferred. thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://blackrosedragonforum.board-directory.net

Attention!! READ TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO SATELLITE!!
Page 1 of 1